Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



5/30/13

Ferndale, June 1st, 2013 – Ferndale, MAIN STAGE

I caught this band on Sirius XM’s The Morning Jolt with Larry Flick. What a great host Larry is-- a former Billboard Magazine editor.  Larry is always the first with the music you want to hear and keep playing on your favoite devise. He turned me on to the Clicks. I heard them and  loved Lucas’ voice and music.

Next, what do you do? Goggle search and You Tube. You know how its done. But, only too often to find an excellent band still only playing across the creek or not planning any dates in Detroit.

Lucas and the Clicks are coming to Detroit ( actually, Ferndale ). This Saturday, 7PM. It’s a Gay Pride Extravaganza. Being I'm gay, I'm invitng you. And, you don’t have be! Just come have fun and enjoy the music. Pray it don’t rain. Namastee.