Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



12/25/11

Wild At Heart wishes you a Merry CHristmas

Wild Bill Ketelhut provides the "blog" to this anti-blog




Wild At Heart


Hi everyone, just got home from work and had my Christmas meal and opened my presents. Didn't get much but the new Marvin The Martian Hallmark ornament and a Boba Fett M&M dispenser. I just wanted to say to all the wonderful viewers of this blog, that I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy holiday season.

As you know I am a huge music buff so I thought since I didn't have my radio show anymore, I would share some holiday joy with a three pack of holiday cheer. I don't like to pick easily heard songs, so here is some fun starting with Pink Floyd doing the "Merry Xmas Song". It was a demo performed on BBC radio in 1975 and sung by Nick Mason.


Next is the British glam band Wizzard doing "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday". They were a fun band of 2 albums from the mid-70's and founded by Roy Wood (of Move and ELO fame)


I leave the holiday season with one of my favorite bands with the Ramones and "Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)"


Enjoy the day and see you tomorrow with my usual blog time.