Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



8/4/11

Wild At Heart - Bayside and hot chicks

Wild Bill Ketelhut provides the "blog" to this anti-blog

Wild At Heart


It is midweek and I’m still working on getting my pictures up from Bonzai. We did have a fair where I live which had some local bands including the Breakaways

Breakaways

Breakaways frontmen

And the Firebirds

Firebirds

You can tell they are local because they share some of the same band members. They do play some good oldies and rock covers though.

We even had some belly dancers.

2 bellydancers


colorful bellydancers

full group bellydancers
bellydance trio

However, Bonzai has a bikini contest though the women were not on stage that long which I might want to protest but I did get a few shots when they weren’t running.

happy Bonzai girl


Bonzai girl smile

Bonzai girl ass

Bonzai W Virginia girl

Bonzai girl line up

Bonzai girls cheer

5 Bonzai girls pose


At least give the girls some time to pose on stage.

I missed the opener, Sleeper Agent, which some of the other photographer mentioned were pretty good. While I didn’t get any pictures on stage, I did get a shot of the band signing some guys autograph.

Sleeper Agent autograph session


I also missed most of Bayside but I got a few shots in the crowd which I hope you like.

Bayside

Bayside 2 guitars


Bayside 3 guitars

Bayside rockin

nice tits Bonzai girl


Bayside plays

Bayside drummer

Bayside at Bonzai

Bayside in concert

Don’t forget the bulldog bodyguard for the guitars.

Bonzai guard bulldog

I will leave you with this for all you football fans, at least Buffalo Bill fans.

Bonzai Bill's logo

Coming soon are pics of Airborne Toxic Event, Puddle Of Mudd, Bush, Hollywood Undead and whatever trouble I can get into.