Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



3/27/08

Bodywork Alternatives - Royal Oak


Bodyworks Alternatives
Massage Therapy
2434 Rochester Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073
(1/4 Mile N. of 12 Mile on Rochester)
(Located in the front suite of the Renaissance Chiropractic Building)

Hours:
Tuesday - Thursday 10-7
Friday 10-5
Saturday 10-4
All Services Are By Appointment
We are super busy here at MCB - between the regular jobs, family and of course the MCB activities we get pretty beat....so I decided to get our contributors something to reward them for all the super effort they put forth.....I wasnt sure what to get for them....beer...booze....and then it hit me when I was playing frisbee golf over at Wagner Park in RO - A MASSAGE!
As I was teeing up on the 5th hole I noticed a new place across the street offering massage therapy....so I walked in and talked to Lisa who runs the place about my needs. She had me up on the table in no time doing her thing - working out those kinks ;)
Now I get rubbed down about once a month and this was one of the better sessions I have had in a long time so Bodyworks Alternatives gets a huge thumbs up from us!